Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stampin' Up! Happy Easter!

Good morning!
I need to get an assistant, I think, to help me get these blog posts up!  ;) 
But in any event, I got my booty on the computer and managed to squeak in this card!
I borrowed this cute Stampin' Up set from my Mother-in-law and colored it with Copic markers.  I added a bit of glimmer with a Wink of Stella pen.  
The cute plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn.  I added a bit of satin ribbon, a pink posie, and a few sequins.   
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Samra said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!! Love those soft, yet so fresh colors. I have admired your work for long time on Pinterest, and am following your blog. Thank you for all the ispiration!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Leslie Miller said...

It's darling! You always have such cute, sweet, inspiring designs!

reeree62 said...

Love it, Michele! Great colors, sparkle, and that sweet little flower makes it!!