Friday, March 10, 2017

Dog-Gone Awesome!

Good morning!
Congrats to Margaret Rajca for taking advantage of Rodan + Field's bundle! She will receive the egg carton full of goodies! :)

Today I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog with another doggy card using this adorable Whipper Snapper image.  I have been on quite the coloring kick lately!  I did a bit of "stippling" on the grass. I used my Mini Misti to line up the sentiment.  (Otherwise mine were ALWAYS wonky!) 
I used Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape between layers for added dimension and Dodz-Mini to adhere the sequins and keep the bow in place. 
doggone awesome4
I love this plaid paper from Lawn Fawn too! So bright and springy!
doggone awesome3
I am really glad it is Friday.....and can't wait to kick back a bit this weekend!
Any plans for you?  Anything fun and exciting?