Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Bag!

Good morning! 
I am on a roll lately aren't I?  Just cranking these posts out? 
Let the roll continue!! ;)
I am up on the SRM blog today with this Valentine treat bag!
I love these cute paper bags SRM is carrying.
I also used their new stamp set called, Walk by Faith.
I stamped the hearts randomly on water color paper and embossed them in gold.  I used my Water color Twist Pencils to color them in.  I die cut a heart and embossed the sentiment in gold.  I added a cute felt heart and pink and white twine.  I added a few highlights to my hearts using a white Gel Reminisce pen.
Thank you for stopping by!
:)

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty treat!

Vicki said...

Really cute. How do you like your watercolor pencils? I see they are out of stock.