Monday, August 15, 2016

A Week of Summer Cards!

Created by Michele Kovack
With great sadness, I tell you that this is my last official week of summer!  School starts next Monday, so the lazy days of no alarm clock, no schedule, and gallivanting around are quickly coming to an end! ;) 
LOL! I am okay with it actually.....I had an awesome summer, but I am ready to go back to my kiddos and see my coworkers! 
I love, love, love these images by Suzy Plantamura! They are called, Sizzling Series Watercolor Paintable Prints!
I had so much fun coloring them with different mediums. 
This one was colored with Copics and given some depth with glossy accents and my white gel pen for the sand.  I added some glitter to the water as well as a scattering of sequins. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I will be sharing a summer inspired card each day this week! 
I hope you will pop by tomorrow too!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sweet! Such a neat summer themed card. School starts tomorrow here. So back to work I go, as well. Enjoy that last week. It's gonna zoom by! :) Thanks for the fun summer card. :)

loudowning54 said...

Such a beautiful card. I can relate to the school countdown start up. So happy to be retired! I hope you have a great school year!

TK said...

Such a sweet card - love the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just beyond adorable! Oh, my gosh, I love it! Your coloring with any medium is fantastic, and all the glitter and special effects you add really takes any of your cards over the top, but this week with these summer images is something else!